While the dirt is easily noticed with their colors, smells and mass, microbes continue to pose a danger with all their invisibility. The primary method of protection from the germs that form the basis of most infectious diseases is an effective disinfection and hand hygiene.
Influenza virus usually lives on the skin for 5 minutes. Within a few hours, secretions dry up. They can live for 8-12 hours on clothing, paper and handkerchiefs, and 24-48 hours on doorknobs, toys and surfaces. The most common cause of gastro virus, norovirus and rotavirus, can survive on surfaces for at least 8 hours and sometimes 7 days. Another agent is gastroenteritis, living between 6 and 60 days.
THE MAIN BENEFITS OF ELECTROSTATIC SPRAY DISINFECTION
- Entire surface coverage for complete disinfection of all designated areas
- All disinfectants are OSHA, EPA, and CDC approved and compliant
- Reduces the time it takes to cover and disinfect all surfaces and hard-to-reach places
- Improves infection control and the spread of viruses such as influenza, MRSA, HIV and many others.
- Applies chemicals in a more efficient, controlled manner, eliminating the dangers of overuse
- Can be sprayed on keyboards, phones, copiers and all other electronic high touch areas without damage
- Electrostatic spray technology is a new way to apply cleaners, sanitizers, and disinfectants to help facilities treat surfaces in less time and with much better coverage than traditional cleaning methods such as foggers, sprayers and UV lights.
Why ABA-D EDS?
- Pneumatic Nozzle Technology
- Perfect Electrostatic Charging
- Superior Componenet Technology
- Compact Design
- Cost Effective